Why Pay For Business Class When You Can Fly
Try Before You Buy
The Points Partner As Featured On
This is sneak peek into our digital course to get you up to speed in the world of credit card points, miles, and free travel. Our goal is to give you access to approximately 25% of our
training videos to give you a better understanding of the Fly FREE Academy and the value that you will get when you enroll.
We have hand picked a selection of videos and modules that will introduce you to the Fly FREE methodology so that you can begin to learn how to fly for FREE using points and miles.
This course is extensive and it is my recommendation that you enroll in the course before applying for credit cards. This course will help you understand the best types of credit cards that you should apply for and I also provide you with strategies so that you can apply for the right cards in order to get the most points from your daily spend. You will also learn strategies to maximize your sign up bonuses and I will teach you my favourite combinations of credit cards that will have you booking free travel in no time.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FLY FREE ACADEMY - TRY BEFORE YOU BUY VERSION
Module 1: Incoming Points - How To Earn Credit Card Points
- 5 out of a total of 30 videos are available for you to watch.
- In this module you will meet Owen Beiny AKA the Points Partner and you will learn the differences between the 3 major types of credit cards as you start to understand how to maximize the amount of points you can earn from your monthly credit card spend.
Module 2: Credit Cards - My Credit Card Reviews
- 5 out of a total of 16 videos are available for you to watch.
- There are 15 major point yielding credit cards that you can apply for, but which ones are right for you? In this module you will get an overview of the 3 most popular credit cards applied for on my website and you will learn where and when to use each of these credit cards so that you can maximize the amount of points you cam earn every month. In this module we will discuss annual fees, signup bonuses, as well as all of the extra benefits that you will get from these credit cards. Most people don’t like to pay an annual fee, but in this section you will learn why you might want to consider paying the annual fees and for those of you who travel a lot, you will also understand why premium credit cards are an absolute steal of a deal.
Module 3: Outgoing Points - The Fly Free Methodology
- 6 out of a total of 26 videos are available for you to watch.
- Just like 70% of an iceberg is submerged under water, 70% of this game of points, miles and free travel isn’t about how many points you have, but how you use them effectively. In this module you will learn the why credit card points are the most valuable points you can get and you begin to understand how to leverage these points into frequent flyer programs to get more free travel. We will show you how to setup your transfer partners in your credit card profile along with transferring your points into frequent flyer programs.
Module 4: Earning More Points
- 4 out of a total of 8 videos are available for you to watch.
- In this module you will understand the value of signing up to different cash back programs that will help you earn more points in addition to your everyday spend. You will also learn how get more points when you make large purchases and I will show how you to earn up 4x points on every dollar that you spend at stores like Lowe’s and Home Depot. Typically these businesses don’t offer you a lot of points when you use your credit card, but if you follow the Fly Free methodology, I will teach you my ticks, tricks, and hacks so that you can earn more points from your day to day spend.
Module 5: How To Increase Your Credit Score
- 3 out of a total of 7 videos are available for you to watch.
- In this module you will get a base understanding of your credit score and your credit profile. You will also learn that there are techniques and strategies that you can use to build credit for yourself and your family members. However, if you want to begin building your credit score, you will need to subscribe.
Summary & The Inner Circle:
- In this short module I invite you to book a call with me in the event that you have any questions about credit cards. You will also get a chance to learn more about my Inner Circle - a bimonthly Zoom call where we discuss credit cards, points, miles, and we deep dive topics with special guests and live screen shares of searching for and booking mileage tickets. The Inner Circle is available to members of the Fly Free Academy.
- I suggest that you enroll in the Fly Free Academy before you book a call with me so that I can save you some cash and ensure that the time we spend is effectively used towards helping you apply and qualify for the credit cards that are right for you.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Sign up for The Fly Free Academy - Try Before You Buy Version today!
Get instant access to our Sneak Peek Version of The Fly Free Academy where you get to watch 23 out of the total 87 main training videos so you can taste the enormous value we have in store for you before you enroll in our full course.Yes, Sign Me Up Now!
About Your Instructor
Hi, I’m THE POINTS PARTNER - Owen Beiny.
I have helped thousands of people enjoy the benefits of free luxury travel using my proven step-by-step system.
I've personally used this system to travel the world for free for the last 20 years. As a single father, I know how to travel both with a kid and in style & for business - only using credit card points & air miles.
After years of helping people on a one-to-one basis, now for the first time ever, I am opening up the secrets of free travel to everyone in America.
For years, people consulted with me on a one-to-one basis, but there was an issue! Only the wealthy could afford my time. I want to help the average American fly for free. The Fly FREE Academy digital course is my way of making this knowledge available to everyone.
My groundbreaking & simple system has had me featured on Good Morning America, Good Day LA, ABC, and many other news outlets.
No part of this curriculum may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of The Points Partner.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. This site is not a part of the YouTube website or Google LLC. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by YouTube in any way. YOUTUBE is a trademark of Google LLC.